Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Communicating Through Design

During this unit i was meant to learn how to communicate effectively through design. This project did turn out like i thought it would, i thought it would be simple and just need to think about what to do. If i had to do it again i would make crazier designs and think through the designs a little more. I'm most proud of the bold square it shows boldness very well from my point of view. My favorite parts of this project were coming up with ideas to use and to describe the words well. I would give myself an 8 on this project because i feel i was very creative and the designs speak to the words well.

1 comment:

  1. my favorites are the "bold" and "tension" .. very nice. good experimentation here. i like a lot of your designs, and i think they express the words well.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete