Monday, December 13, 2010

Flash animation

My Animation

This project took a lot less time than I expected, I took a simple idea and put it to work. I would give my self a 6 on creativity because it wasn't a very creative project because I just made shapes change and an explosion. The thing I liked most about this project was being able to put an idea into action and see it play out before your eyes. I learned a lot during this project I feel that if I wanted to make an animation by myself it would be really easy. I give this project a 8 as a review because it makes you learn about a lot of the things you can do with animation and not just the easiest.

1 comment:

  1. i like this. the explosion and disintegration are the best parts, in my opinion. i like your button rollovers, too. i think it WAS creative. if not, everyone would make exactly this, and they don't. only YOU did.

    great work!

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions:100

    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete