Friday, February 25, 2011

special effects photoshop

During this project I was meant to learn how to create multiple special effects and objects that reflect light onto other objects. ive had to use quick masks which annoyed me because of all the steps. yes the tutrorial turned out exactly how i thought it would. im ost proud of my attempt at the tutorial i didnt like the picture i choose myself. i would rate this projct a 7.632 because it allowed for some creativity but not that much. this class is going well for me in general because its my last project and am happy to be done


1 comment:

  1. i like what you've done here, but i kind of wish the hendrix orbs were more intricate. the other thing i noticed is that the tutorial version is missing the eye glare, which is a really great selling point for the making the orbs look real.

    but despite those minor things, both images look very good.


    GRADING
    Creativity: 90
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 95
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 95

    Unit AVG: 96

    ReplyDelete